Self-compassion – Be all of who we are
“What is happening in your innermost self is worthy of your entire love.” – Rilke (poet)
Self-compassion is to be empathic and accepting of all of ourselves. Especially learning to hold our vulnerability with compassion is a key for emotional healing and spiritual growth.
Courage is also another element of self-compassion.
The topics in this presentation cover:
• Mindfulness and affirmation exercises
• The process of cultivating self-compassion
• How self-acceptance encourages a healing and growth in our lives
• Harnessing the power of anger
• The courage to “trust” ourselves is an opening into a “higher self”
If you want to receive update for this seminar series, please follow me on facebook @seikotherapy, or email me to email@example.com 🙂